|BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
|Original Consulting S.L. / B86407509 / Avenida San Pablo 12, 28229, Villanueva del Pardillo, Madrid / firstname.lastname@example.org / 667868363
|Manage the commercial/professional relationship. To attend the consultations or to send the information that it requests to us.
|Access, Rectification, Erasure, Object, Restriction of processing, Data portability, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
I have understood the information provided and consent to the processing of my personal data.
If you wish to receive information, please tick the following box:
I authorize the sending of informative communications relating to the activities, products or services by post, e-mail or any other equivalent electronic means. (OPTIONAL)
Who is the Controller of your data?
CONTROLLER: Original Consulting S.L.
ID NUMBER: B86407509
ADDRESS: Avenida San Pablo 12, 28229, Villanueva del Pardillo, Madrid
CONTACT: Email email@example.com/Telephone 667868363
For what purposes do we process your personal data? At Original Consulting S.L., depending on the category of Data subject involved, we process the information you provide for the following purposes:
- POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS: To manage the potential commercial and/or professional relationship, to manage the sending of requested information and/or to resolve the queries raised, to facilitate offers of our services and/or products of your interest.
- CUSTOMERS: To manage the commercial and/or professional relationship, to facilitate offers of our services and/or products of your interest.
- SUPPLIERS: Manage the commercial and/or professional relationship.
- APPLICANTS: Manage the recruitment process
- WEB USERS: Manage your browsing data
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data? The legal basis for the processing of your personal data, depending on the category of data subject concerned, may be:
- POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: application, at the request of the data subject, of pre-contractual measures (estimates, order forms, service offers…). Art. 6.1.f GDPR: Legitimate interest (sending requested information, responding to queries…). Art. 6.1.a GDPR: consent of the data subject (to provide offers of our services and/or products).
- CUSTOMERS:Art. 6.1.b GDPR: execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
- SUPPLIERS: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
- APPLICANTS:Art. 6.1.a GDPR: consent of the data subject
- WEB USERS: Art. 6.1.a GDPR: consent of the data subject
The data that we request are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary and in no case, you are obliged to provide them to us, but your failure to communicate may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
How long will we keep your personal data? Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
To which recipients will your data be communicated? Original Consulting S.L. will not disclose its data to any third party unless expressly informed. In addition, we inform you that certain data, in accordance with current legislation or the contractual relationship you have with Original Consulting S.L., may be communicated to:
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of contracted services and/or purchased products.
- Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity of Original Consulting S.L., when so established by the regulations in force.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights that may be requested by data subjects, where applicable, are:
access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, object, portability and not to be the subject of automated decisions, when appropriate, by contacting the person responsible for personnel department.
- The right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Right of rectification or erasure.
- Right of object.
- Right to request restriction of processing
- Right to data portability.
- The right not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of data.
The Data subjects will be able to request their rights of protection of personal data by addressing a communication in writing to the registered office of Original Consulting S.L. or to the email enabled for this purpose, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Templates, forms and more information available on your rights on the website of the national supervisory authority, Spanish Data Protection Agency, hereinafter AEPD, www.aepd.es.
Can I withdraw consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose given at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
Where can I make a complaint if I think my data is not being processed correctly?
If any Data subject considers that their data are not processed correctly by Original Consulting S.L. or that the requests for the request of rights have not been dealt with satisfactorily, they may lodge a complaint with the corresponding data protection authority, the AEPD being the one indicated in the national territory, www.aepd.es.
Security and updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that you have taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided. All this to prevent alteration, loss, and / or unauthorized processing or access, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important that, for us to be able to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there is a change in your personal data.
Original Consulting S.L. informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost zeal and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the phases of processing. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided for by law, or unless the data subject has expressly authorized us to do so.
What is a cookie?
Also, the Web will be able to know all the services requested by the users, so that they will be able to facilitate or to offer information adapted to the tastes and preferences of each user.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into:
- Session cookies: Expire when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: They expire depending on when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the Services) or when they are deleted manually.
Additionally, depending on their Purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
Performance Cookies: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you don’t have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, in this typology are included:
- Adjusting the volume of video or audio players.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
Registration Cookies: Registration Cookies are generated once the user has registered or has subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him in the services for the following purposes:
- Keep the user identified so that, if you close a service, the browser or computer and at some other time or another day re-enter the service, will remain identified, thus facilitating navigation without having to re-identify. This functionality can be deleted if the user clicks the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the service the user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check whether the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
Location cookies: These Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when you request a service. This Cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help direct content to your location.
Analytical cookies:Each time a User visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical Cookie on the user’s computer. This Cookie that is only generated in the visit, will serve in next visits to the Services of the Web to identify of anonymous form the visitor. The main objectives that are pursued are:
- To allow the anonymous identification of the navigating users through the “Cookie” (identifies navigators and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their tendency in time.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
- Important: Unless the user decides to register for a Web service, the “Cookie” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the experience of users on the site.
Targeting Cookies: This type of “Cookies” allows to extend the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the Web Services. Among others, it stores the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, interaction with them, or browsing patterns and / or compartments of the user as they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the Web in its Services, the Web offers its advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties (“Ad Servers”). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from the Web Services from the Users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies we use on our website are:
How to disable Cookies?
It is normally possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or to stop accepting Cookies from a Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found at ¨options¨ or ¨preferences¨ in your browser’s menu. You can also configure your browser or email manager, as well as install free plug-ins to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when you open an email.
The Web offers guidance to the User on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools >> Internet Options >> Privacy >> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft Support or Browser Help.
- Microsoft Edge: Settings and more >> Settings >> Clear browsing data.
- Firefox: Tools >> Options >> Privacy & Security >> Historial >> Configuración personalizada.
- Chrome: Settings >> Advanced >> Privacy and security >> Clear browsing data.
- Safari: Settings >> Security. For more information, see Apple Support or Browser Help.
The Web can modify this Policy of Cookies in function of the legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Agency of Protection of Information, for that reason it is advised to the users that they visit it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, registered users will be notified either via the website or by e-mail.